"Time for Femininity" is a process designed to reconnect you as a woman with your intrinsic feminine and receptive qualities. Through awareness and relaxation the harmonious flow of bio-electrical energy is restored to the body which increases vitality and well-being.
In addition to bodywork, there will be discussions about Tantra, the role of feminine energy in the male-female sexual exchange, and how the difference between men and women represents the creative potential between us. Ignoring our differences has many negative consequences for women's health and happiness, and therefore for partnerships, and the society general.
Sexual exchange can be a natural passage for love when the feminine element is honoured, where there is a relaxation and opening inward first, before opening to another person. The longing to live 'in love' can be a reality when we embrace our inner qualities and create the unique feminine vibration of tenderness and grace, of love and light.
Puja's approach is an invitation to relax into the inner world, to use the body as a bridge to being, and to discover the source of love lying within. Puja works with around fifty women at one time. Through each individual turning their awareness inward a powerful energy field is created which gives rise to deep healing of the feminine.
Participants will be requested to maintain silence at certain times during the retreat.
|Beginning:||Thursday, 29 April 2021, 6:00 pm
with Kundalini meditation
|End:||Tuesday, 4 May 2021, 1:00 pm
with lunch, departure ca. 2.30 p.m.
|Board & Lodging:||
Accommodation in shared rooms
Attending this seminar includes board & lodging at Waldhaus Center.
|Language:||English with german translation|
Registration via Waldhaus Zentrum
Organizer: Diana Richardson
It's easy to get to Lützelflüh in Emmental with public transportatiion as well as by car.
Come to Burgdorf, which is on the main rail lines Basel–Bern or Zürich–Bern. The IC (Intercity) trains do not stop at Burgdorf, often you may need to change to an IR (Inter-regional) train in Olten or Bern. From Burgdorf, take a Regional Train direction Langnau (S4) or Sumiswald-Grünen (S44) (Notice: don't take the train direction Wiler which often leaves from the same rail track!) and exit the train at Lützelflüh-Goldbach. If you take the Regional Train from Bern, be aware that sometimes just a section of the train goes to Langnau or Sumiswald-Grünen. It may be necessary to change at Burgdorf when travelling from Bern! We are a 40-minute walk from Lützelflüh-Goldbach station. Let us know your arrival time in advance if possible (034 461 07 05), if you want to be picked up. The costs are CHF 5.– for each person and way. Please wait in front of the station on the side where the Kiosk is located.
Take the highway Zürich–Bern and exit at Kirchberg (about 18 km before Bern). Then follow the signs in the direction Burgdorf–Langnau. On the way towards Langnau, after the Seat garage, turn to the left onto Lützelflüh-Goldbach, following the sign Waldhaus. Travel past the church at the top of the hill (right of the church, you'll find again a white Waldhaus sign). Travel out of the village about half a kilometre and on the left turn at the Waldhaus sign. Bear to the right at the large Linden tree. Just after curving around past a few farm houses, take the first street left (here is also a Waldhaus Zentrum sign). You will see our tower directly in front of you. Please be sure to follow the parking-area instructions.
- PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: own towels and possibly a sauna towel, a bathrobe and house shoes. We recommend to bring enough comfortable clothes for body exercises with you as well as a warm sweater. Additional things to bring with you are mentioned on your specific seminar confirmation.
- WIFI: We offer a permanent Wifi hotspot in front of the entrance to the boutique/office as well as around the entrance of the main house. Additionally you can login to the internet in the boutique via Ethernet cable or Wifi during the opening times of the boutique.
- A large sun terrace, a beautiful garden area, a ping pong table and a sauna are available.
- Woolen blankets, mattresses and cushions are available in the group room.
- Waldhaus Zentrum is a non-smoking house. There is a smoking temple for smokers in the garden.
- Our kitchen offers a rich variety of vegetarian gourmet food with mainly biological products. Most of the greens are supplied by producers nearby. Only if announced in advance, we offer a simple vegane lactose and gluten free alternative. On occasion we offer a corresponding dessert variation. Further individual dietary needs can only be considered by agreement and, depending on the effort required, for an additional charge.
- Energized water, tea and fruits are available free of charge all day long. In our self service bar you will find a variety of snacks as well as non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages. Please do not bring along your own beverages.
- In the Waldhaus Boutique you can buy natural cosmetics, postcards, shawls, clothes, tooth brushes as well as frankincense, books, meditation accessories and presents. The opening times will be announced on the entrance door of the boutique. Visit our online shop on www.waldhaus.ch.
- We offer our guests friendly dormitory-style rooms (4 to 6 beds). The number of single and double rooms is extremely limited. If we are unable to provide your desired single or double accommodation, we will be happy to find a private or hotel room nearby (car needed). For the Making Love Retreats please check the list of rooms.