The body and specially the womb is the key to realizing our highest potential. The forgotten key to creativity, vitality, sensuality and the power of manifestation.
Through reconnecting with the wisdom of the sacred womb we are empowered to birth the richness of our inner beauty, which lives deep with us. As we embark on this journey of blossoming we syncronise our rhythm with the source of creation and deepen our living connection with the exquisite healing intelligence of nature and the Source of all Life.
Journeying together as a circle of women, we will connect our hearts and wombs, holding each other in sacred space and purpose as we return home to ourselves. In a safe and well contained setting we gather to share our stories, to be seen, to feel, breath, connect, move, sing and to celebrate.
In the safety of sisterhood we can allow ourselves to be open to access the wisdom of the womb and lay down that which keeps us from the truth of our sensual nature. Trusting and connecting deeply to the collective wisdom of woman, rediscovering what it is to be in our feminine essence – free, wild, cyclical, flowing, natural, intuitive and loving.
For this special journey we will...
- be guided with the help of effective, practical and simple tools to connect with our bodies, our beings and the power of creation within.
- journey through the 8 grail gateways of our womb and awaken our innate feminine wisdom with 'womb meditations and practices.
- explore sound, toning and sing to awaken the song of our womb.
- sing our inner sacred feminine alive. We will learn special women's songs to join our voices.
- perform a water ceremony to celebrate the essence of our being and support our healing with this powerful way of prayer.
Women of each age are very welcome!
|Beginning:||Thursday, 2 September 2021, 7:00 pm
|End:||Sunday, 5 September 2021, 1:00 pm
with lunch, departure afterwards
Discounts for financial difficulties on request.
|Board & Lodging:||
Accommodation in shared rooms
Attending this seminar includes board & lodging at Waldhaus Center.
|Language:||English, German translation on request|
Registration via Waldhaus Zentrum
Organizers: Ayla Schafer & Jasmin Shakti Wajun
We would like to advise you that this seminar is being operated by Waldhaus Stiftung on behalf and in account for the organizer who also retains sole responsibility for the course content.
For a binding registration, we require the signed form or the online registration and your deposit (CHF 300.–/Euro 300.– or the total costs, if lower than this amount). The deposit is due upon receipt of this registration.
Payment: For those in Switzerland and outside of the Euro lands, we request that you pay directly to our Swiss bank, in Swiss Francs. For those in Euro lands, you are welcome to also pay the deposit to our German bank, listed below. The Euro’s will be converted to Swiss Francs at the current daily exchange rate. The seminar fee and the costs for board and lodging (minus the deposit) have to be paid in Swiss Francs (no Euro) either in cash or by Maestro card, Swiss postcard, Visa- or Mastercard before the beginning of the seminar in the office.
Up to 3 weeks before the beginning of the seminar we charge a fee of CHF 50.–/Euro 50.–. If you cancel later, the whole amount (seminar fee, board and lodging, in CHF or the corresponding amount in Euro according to the exchange rate) has to be paid. The conditions for cancellation are also valid in case of registration with the online form on our website. If you leave the seminar before the end, there is no refund. Waldhaus Center Lützelflüh reserves the right to cancel a seminar (e.g. if there are not enough participants or in case of illness of the group leader).
Participation in the workshop is voluntary. Each participant takes full responsibility for him or herself and his or her actions before, during and after the workshop. He or she is held responsible for any damages. The organizer and Waldhaus Stiftung accept no liability. Our seminars cannot replace medical or psychotherapeutic treatments. Those who are in therapy have to clarify early enough with their therapist and us whether they can attend the workshop. Participants are bound to handle confidentially all the informations concerning the group process and the other participants.
In order to avoid a cost sequence in case of cancellation due to illness or accident, the cancellation insurance is recommended: both for the seminar fees, as well as the costs for accommodation and meals. Elvia / Allianz.
Illegal drugs, excessive consumption of alcohol and physical violence are not allowed.
Through this online registration you get a place in the chosen seminar, unless there is a waiting list, and it is binding. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before pushing the registration button. To make this registration definitely valid the payment of a deposit of CHF 300.00 / EUR 300.00 becomes due (or the total costs, if lower than this amount). You will find our banking information in the confirmation mail.
We will send you a definite confirmation for your participation with additional information four to six weeks before the beginning of the seminar. Thank you for your registration!
Your personal data will be treated confidentially and we will not pass them on to any third party.
= Mandatory fields
It's easy to get to Lützelflüh in Emmental with public transportatiion as well as by car.
Come to Burgdorf, which is on the main rail lines Basel–Bern or Zürich–Bern. The IC (Intercity) trains do not stop at Burgdorf, often you may need to change to an IR (Inter-regional) train in Olten or Bern. From Burgdorf, take a Regional Train direction Langnau (S4) or Sumiswald-Grünen (S44) (Notice: don't take the train direction Wiler which often leaves from the same rail track!) and exit the train at Lützelflüh-Goldbach. If you take the Regional Train from Bern, be aware that sometimes just a section of the train goes to Langnau or Sumiswald-Grünen. It may be necessary to change at Burgdorf when travelling from Bern! We are a 40-minute walk from Lützelflüh-Goldbach station. Let us know your arrival time in advance if possible (034 461 07 05), if you want to be picked up. The costs are CHF 5.– for each person and way. Please wait in front of the station on the side where the Kiosk is located.
Take the highway Zürich–Bern and exit at Kirchberg (about 18 km before Bern). Then follow the signs in the direction Burgdorf–Langnau. On the way towards Langnau, after the Seat garage, turn to the left onto Lützelflüh-Goldbach, following the sign Waldhaus. Travel past the church at the top of the hill (right of the church, you'll find again a white Waldhaus sign). Travel out of the village about half a kilometre and on the left turn at the Waldhaus sign. Bear to the right at the large Linden tree. Just after curving around past a few farm houses, take the first street left (here is also a Waldhaus Zentrum sign). You will see our tower directly in front of you. Please be sure to follow the parking-area instructions.
- PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: own towels and possibly a sauna towel, a bathrobe and house shoes. We recommend to bring enough comfortable clothes for body exercises with you as well as a warm sweater. Additional things to bring with you are mentioned on your specific seminar confirmation.
- WIFI: We offer a permanent Wifi hotspot in front of the entrance to the boutique/office as well as around the entrance of the main house. Additionally you can login to the internet in the boutique via Ethernet cable or Wifi during the opening times of the boutique.
- A large sun terrace, a beautiful garden area, a ping pong table and a sauna are available.
- Woolen blankets, mattresses and cushions are available in the group room.
- Waldhaus Zentrum is a non-smoking house. There is a smoking temple for smokers in the garden.
- Our kitchen offers a rich variety of vegetarian gourmet food with mainly biological products. Most of the greens are supplied by producers nearby. Only if announced in advance, we offer a simple vegane lactose and gluten free alternative. On occasion we offer a corresponding dessert variation. Further individual dietary needs can only be considered by agreement and, depending on the effort required, for an additional charge.
- Energized water, tea and fruits are available free of charge all day long. In our self service bar you will find a variety of snacks as well as non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages. Please do not bring along your own beverages.
- In the Waldhaus Boutique you can buy natural cosmetics, postcards, shawls, clothes, tooth brushes as well as frankincense, books, meditation accessories and presents. The opening times will be announced on the entrance door of the boutique. Visit our online shop on www.waldhaus.ch.
- We offer our guests friendly dormitory-style rooms (4 to 6 beds). The number of single and double rooms is extremely limited. If we are unable to provide your desired single or double accommodation, we will be happy to find a private or hotel room nearby (car needed). For the Making Love Retreats please check the list of rooms.