In this Retreat a couple is given a completely new insight into sex, and its function within a relationship. Most of the unhappiness experienced in love has its source in dissatisfaction with sex. When the real truth about sex is clarified, sex becomes a potentially healing force and not a potentially disruptive one.
The key lies in a new perception of the genitals, how they interact and how male and female energy is exchanged, in reality. It requires a rediscovery of our ecstatic bodily sensations which exist in any moment we are truly present. Through discussion, sharing and daily step-by-step lectures a unique tantric sexual orientation is presented.
Each day specific meditation times are devoted to exploring the suggested 'love keys' in privacy. This essential aspect enables a couple to discover this new language through direct experience. This is not a special technique or a ritual. Simply by introducing awareness, relaxing into being and feeling, a style of sexual rapport emerges which creates love and harmony between man and woman. There is an immediate shift away from the personality, emotions and problems of the past, and through sex deep healing and joy becomes possible. The retreat is a profound experience, described by participants as a coming home, a 'spiritual honeymoon', a reawakening of love. Couples feel the impact whether they are together for three years or thirty years.
Using guidance of Tantric Masters Osho & Barry Long, and with many years of personal exploration, Puja and Raja teach couples how to enter into the experience of Tantra, and open the doorway to transforming sex into an empowering loving unifying force.
|Beginning:||Wednesday, 29 September 2021, 6:00 pm
with Kundalini meditation
|End:||Wednesday, 6 October 2021, 12:45 pm
with lunch, departure ca. 2.00 p.m.
|Board & Lodging:||
approximate price per person (accommodation in double room, price depending on category)
Attending this seminar includes board & lodging at Waldhaus Center.
|Total costs per couple:||CHF 4262.00
|Language:||English with german translation|
Here you find photos of all the rooms –> Center –> Rooms Making Love
Registration (Fully Booked)
Registration via Waldhaus Zentrum
Organizer: Diana & Michael Richardson
It's easy to get to Lützelflüh in Emmental with public transportatiion as well as by car.
Come to Burgdorf, which is on the main rail lines Basel–Bern or Zürich–Bern. The IC (Intercity) trains do not stop at Burgdorf, often you may need to change to an IR (Inter-regional) train in Olten or Bern. From Burgdorf, take a Regional Train direction Langnau (S4) or Sumiswald-Grünen (S44) (Notice: don't take the train direction Wiler which often leaves from the same rail track!) and exit the train at Lützelflüh-Goldbach. If you take the Regional Train from Bern, be aware that sometimes just a section of the train goes to Langnau or Sumiswald-Grünen. It may be necessary to change at Burgdorf when travelling from Bern! We are a 40-minute walk from Lützelflüh-Goldbach station. Let us know your arrival time in advance if possible (034 461 07 05), if you want to be picked up. The costs are CHF 5.– for each person and way. Please wait in front of the station on the side where the Kiosk is located.
Take the highway Zürich–Bern and exit at Kirchberg (about 18 km before Bern). Then follow the signs in the direction Burgdorf–Langnau. On the way towards Langnau, after the Seat garage, turn to the left onto Lützelflüh-Goldbach, following the sign Waldhaus. Travel past the church at the top of the hill (right of the church, you'll find again a white Waldhaus sign). Travel out of the village about half a kilometre and on the left turn at the Waldhaus sign. Bear to the right at the large Linden tree. Just after curving around past a few farm houses, take the first street left (here is also a Waldhaus Zentrum sign). You will see our tower directly in front of you. Please be sure to follow the parking-area instructions.
- PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: unscented massage oil (e.g. almond oil, ca. 10ml) or lubricant (also available in the Waldhaus shop), alarm clock, two sheets for massage, tape or cd-player with your own nice music if you wish; a towel and possibly a sauna towel, house shoes and good shoes for hiking (the Emmental is a wonderful hiking region). We recommend to bring enough comfortable clothes for body exercises with you as well as a warm sweater. If you need to bring any additional things, you will see that on your confirmation.
- WIFI: We offer a permanent Wifi hotspot in front of the entrance to the boutique/office as well as around the entrance of the main house. Additionally you can login to the internet in the boutique via Ethernet cable or Wifi during the opening times of the boutique.
- THE FEES (less deposit) are to be paid by cash in Swiss Francs (no Euros) either in cash, by Maestro card or Swiss postcard at the beginning of the seminar in our office. Guest from abroad can also pay by Visa or Mastercard, however we ask our participants from Switzerland to prefer the other modes of payment because of high transaction fees.
- A large sun terrace, a green resting area and a ping pong table are available.
- Woolen blankets, mattresses and cushions are available in the group room.
- Waldhaus Zentrum is a non-smoking house. There are special places outside of the house for smokers.
- Our kitchen offers a rich variety of vegetarian gourmet food with mainly biological products. Most of the greens are supplied by producers nearby.
- Please let us know your dietary needs in advance. Although our kitchen will of course do their best to fulfill your needs, on occasion there may be less of a choice on the menu or a separate dessert. Your understanding is very much appreciated.
- Grander water («live»), tea and fruits are available free of charge all day long. In our self service bar you will find a variety of beverages, snacks and wines.
- In the Waldhaus Boutique you can buy natural cosmetics, postcards, shawls, clothes, tooth brushes as well as frankincense, books, meditation accessories and little presents. The opening times are from Wednesday to Friday, 2 – 6 p.m and on Saturday, 2 – 4 p.m. Additional opening times will be announced on the entrance door.
- Participants are assured that there is no partner swapping, nudity or sex in the group room. All practice takes place between each couple in the privacy of their own bedroom.
- Diana and Michael teach from their own personal experience, and for this reason the retreat is designed exclusively for the male-female exchange.