Oceanic Bodywork® Fire & Earth has its roots in the Buddha Field of Osho and the rites of the indigenous peoples in North America and Hawaii . A Bodywork which offers relaxation and wellbeing.An adventurous rite to the own origin. The Training offers colorful lessons with practical, theoretical and intuitive aspects. New techniques , deep tissue work and an insight into the energetic anatomy are the focus of this training.
It is addressed to all qualified Oceanicbody workers who are on their journey towards healing and stability and want to support other people to feel their own power in the body, love of life and enjoy the beauty of the earth.
• Repetition of the basic two - and four hand techniques
• Introduction to Energetic Anatomy
• Active and silent meditations
• Sweat Lodge
What isOceanic Bodywork Bodywork® Fire & Earth ?
Oceanic Bodywork® Fire & Earth is a unique syntheses of bodywork which combines elements of massage, dance, singing and energywork together with plant wisdom in a unique way.
The Bodywork is inspired by the spiritual master Osho and his insights about the connection between body mind and soul, by Kahuna Abraham and the traditional Hawaiian temple massage, through the indigenous way of being of the first nations and the natural forces.
Oceanic Bodywork® was developed by Nirvano. She enjoys to combine dance from various cultures, rhythmiccal movement, as well as dynamic and quiet live music, singing and silence together with deep tissue – and flowing massage techniques. Years of experience, gained in the Osho Buddhafield, seminars and trainings as well as intensive studies with indigenous people have contributed to this development.
Hawaiian Massage Techniques, Rebalancing® Bodywork techniques and joint release, energy work of various directions, own developed massage techniques, as well as herbal treatments are giving the Oceanic Bodywork® Fire and Earth a holistic approach.
The Bodywork combines long flowing massage strokes with hands and upper arms, followed by deep tissue massage, gentle joint release and energywork. It’s a full body massage by one or two people accompanied by a breathing technique which supports the intuitive part of the giver.
The combination of massage, breathing technique and dancing, as well as the accompanying music and songs can open the receiving person for memories from the original state of being towards the oneness with nature. It allows a state of deep relaxation.
It’s is a journey from the primal forces of nature through your body to the heart.
|Beginning:||Thursday, 18 April 2019, 7:00 pm
|End:||Monday, 22 April 2019, 1:00 pm
(Easter Monday) with lunch, departure afterwards
|Board & Lodging:||
Accommodation in shared rooms.
Attending this seminar includes board & lodging at Waldhaus Center.
|Language:||The training will be held in German. A translation in English and Italian are offered.|
Registration via Waldhaus Zentrum
Organiser: Nirvano Martina Schulz
We will pass your data on to the organizer of the seminar. They will contact you and provide you with all the needed information. Please notice, that the terms and conditions of the organizer apply.
= Mandatory fields
It's easy to get to Lützelflüh in Emmental with public transportatiion as well as by car.
Come to Burgdorf, which is on the main rail lines Basel–Bern or Zürich–Bern. The IC (Intercity) trains do not stop at Burgdorf, often you may need to change to an IR (Inter-regional) train in Olten or Bern. From Burgdorf, take a Regional Train direction Langnau (S4) or Sumiswald-Grünen (S44) (Notice: don't take the train direction Wiler which often leaves from the same rail track!) and exit the train at Lützelflüh-Goldbach. If you take the Regional Train from Bern, be aware that sometimes just a section of the train goes to Langnau or Sumiswald-Grünen. It may be necessary to change at Burgdorf when travelling from Bern! We are a 40-minute walk from Lützelflüh-Goldbach station. Let us know your arrival time in advance if possible (034 461 07 05), if you want to be picked up. The costs are CHF 5.– for each person and way. Please wait in front of the station on the side where the Kiosk is located.
Take the highway Zürich–Bern and exit at Kirchberg (about 18 km before Bern). Then follow the signs in the direction Burgdorf–Langnau. On the way towards Langnau, after the Seat garage, turn to the left onto Lützelflüh-Goldbach, following the sign Waldhaus. Travel past the church at the top of the hill (right of the church, you'll find again a white Waldhaus sign). Travel out of the village about half a kilometre and on the left turn at the Waldhaus sign. Bear to the right at the large Linden tree. Just after curving around past a few farm houses, take the first street left (here is also a Waldhaus Zentrum sign). You will see our tower directly in front of you. Please be sure to follow the parking-area instructions.
- PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: own towels and possibly a sauna towel, a bathrobe and house shoes. We recommend to bring enough comfortable clothes for body exercises with you as well as a warm sweater. Additional things to bring with you are mentioned on your specific seminar confirmation.
- WIFI: We offer a permanent Wifi hotspot in front of the entrance to the boutique/office as well as around the entrance of the main house. Additionally you can login to the internet in the boutique via Ethernet cable or Wifi during the opening times of the boutique.
- THE FEES can be paid by cash in Swiss Francs (no Euros) either in cash, by EC-/Maestro card or Swiss postcard at the beginning of the seminar in our office. Guests from abroad can also pay by Visa or Mastercard, however we ask our participants from Switzerland to prefer the other modes of payment because of high transaction fees.
- A large sun terrace, a beautiful garden area, a ping pong table and a sauna are available.
- Woolen blankets, mattresses and cushions are available in the group room.
- Waldhaus Zentrum is a non-smoking house. There is a smoking temple for smokers in the garden.
- Our kitchen offers a rich variety of vegetarian gourmet food with mainly biological products. Most of the greens are supplied by producers nearby. Only if announced in advance, we offer a simple vegane lactose and gluten free alternative. On occasion we offer a corresponding dessert variation. Further individual dietary needs can only be considered by agreement and, depending on the effort required, for an additional charge.
- Energized water, tea and fruits are available free of charge all day long. In our self service bar you will find a variety of snacks as well as non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages. Please do not bring along your own beverages.
- In the Waldhaus Boutique you can buy natural cosmetics, postcards, shawls, clothes, tooth brushes as well as frankincense, books, meditation accessories and presents. The opening times will be announced on the entrance door of the boutique. Visit our online shop on www.waldhaus.ch.
- We offer our guests friendly dormitory-style rooms (4 to 6 beds). The number of single and double rooms is extremely limited. If we are unable to provide your desired single or double accommodation, we will be happy to find a private or hotel room nearby (car needed). For the Making Love Retreats please check the list of rooms.