The Dancer of Oneness is noble and wild. Dance to free yourself, and cultivate strength, dignity, passion, wildness, audacity,and courage,as well as vulnerability.
Dance to live with nobility and poignancy, to hold both the joy and the pain as inseparable dance partners, to let wild grace inspire and carry you, to never be tamed, never overcome!
Learn to trust your deepest understanding and unleash your wild sweet nectar through timeless, sacred dance, whirling, free-style, chanting, Sufi poetry, meditation and lots of laughter. Gain transformative tools for living creatively and passionately in your day to day life and make true positive contribution to our world.
Mixed levels. Most appropriate for people with a background in dance, yoga and other movement modalities.Wear comfortable clothing you feel beautiful in, bring soft-soled dance shoes or socks.
Dance of Oneness® is dance as a spiritual path and science of embodiment. It fuses 3 dimensions – the art of dance: rigorous dance technique and self-expression; wisdom teachings; and healing, Dance of Oneness®, based in Sufi teachings and practice, Tai Chi, Persian dance, flamenco, trance, divine feminine wisdom, the Gurdjieff Work, Chinese Medicine and the Chakra system, is designed as a catalyst for creative flight.
|Beginning:||Friday, 31 July 2020, 7:00 pm
|End:||Sunday, 2 August 2020, 1:00 pm
with lunch, departure afterwards
|Board & Lodging:||
Accommodation in shared rooms.
Attending this seminar includes board & lodging at Waldhaus Center.
|Language:||in English with German translation if needed|
Limited number of participants.
Registration via Waldhaus Zentrum
Organizer: Banafsheh Sayyad
We would like to advise you that this seminar is being operated by Waldhaus Stiftung on behalf and in account for the organizer who also retains sole responsibility for the course content.
For a binding registration, we require the signed form or the online registration and your deposit (CHF 300.–/Euro 300.– or the total costs, if lower than this amount). The deposit is due upon receipt of this registration.
Payment: For those in Switzerland and outside of the Euro lands, we request that you pay directly to our Swiss bank, in Swiss Francs. For those in Euro lands, you are welcome to also pay the deposit to our German bank, listed below. The Euro’s will be converted to Swiss Francs at the current daily exchange rate. The seminar fee and the costs for board and lodging (minus the deposit) have to be paid in Swiss Francs (no Euro) either in cash or by Maestro card, Swiss postcard, Visa- or Mastercard before the beginning of the seminar in the office.
Up to 3 weeks before the beginning of the seminar we charge a fee of CHF 50.–/Euro 50.–. If you cancel later, the whole amount (seminar fee, board and lodging, in CHF or the corresponding amount in Euro according to the exchange rate) has to be paid. The conditions for cancellation are also valid in case of registration with the online form on our website. If you leave the seminar before the end, there is no refund. Waldhaus Center Lützelflüh reserves the right to cancel a seminar (e.g. if there are not enough participants or in case of illness of the group leader).
Participation in the workshop is voluntary. Each participant takes full responsibility for him or herself and his or her actions before, during and after the workshop. He or she is held responsible for any damages. The organizer and Waldhaus Stiftung accept no liability. Our seminars cannot replace medical or psychotherapeutic treatments. Those who are in therapy have to clarify early enough with their therapist and us whether they can attend the workshop. Participants are bound to handle confidentially all the informations concerning the group process and the other participants.
In order to avoid a cost sequence in case of cancellation due to illness or accident, the cancellation insurance is recommended: both for the seminar fees, as well as the costs for accommodation and meals. Elvia / Allianz.
Illegal drugs, excessive consumption of alcohol and physical violence are not allowed.
Through this online registration you get a place in the chosen seminar, unless there is a waiting list, and it is binding. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before pushing the registration button. To make this registration definitely valid the payment of a deposit of CHF 300.00 / EUR 300.00 becomes due (or the total costs, if lower than this amount). You will find our banking information in the confirmation mail.
We will send you a definite confirmation for your participation with additional information four to six weeks before the beginning of the seminar. Thank you for your registration!
Your personal data will be treated confidentially and we will not pass them on to any third party.
= Mandatory fields
It's easy to get to Lützelflüh in Emmental with public transportatiion as well as by car.
Come to Burgdorf, which is on the main rail lines Basel–Bern or Zürich–Bern. The IC (Intercity) trains do not stop at Burgdorf, often you may need to change to an IR (Inter-regional) train in Olten or Bern. From Burgdorf, take a Regional Train direction Langnau (S4) or Sumiswald-Grünen (S44) (Notice: don't take the train direction Wiler which often leaves from the same rail track!) and exit the train at Lützelflüh-Goldbach. If you take the Regional Train from Bern, be aware that sometimes just a section of the train goes to Langnau or Sumiswald-Grünen. It may be necessary to change at Burgdorf when travelling from Bern! We are a 40-minute walk from Lützelflüh-Goldbach station. Let us know your arrival time in advance if possible (034 461 07 05), if you want to be picked up. The costs are CHF 5.– for each person and way. Please wait in front of the station on the side where the Kiosk is located.
Take the highway Zürich–Bern and exit at Kirchberg (about 18 km before Bern). Then follow the signs in the direction Burgdorf–Langnau. On the way towards Langnau, after the Seat garage, turn to the left onto Lützelflüh-Goldbach, following the sign Waldhaus. Travel past the church at the top of the hill (right of the church, you'll find again a white Waldhaus sign). Travel out of the village about half a kilometre and on the left turn at the Waldhaus sign. Bear to the right at the large Linden tree. Just after curving around past a few farm houses, take the first street left (here is also a Waldhaus Zentrum sign). You will see our tower directly in front of you. Please be sure to follow the parking-area instructions.
- PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: own towels and possibly a sauna towel, a bathrobe and house shoes. We recommend to bring enough comfortable clothes for body exercises with you as well as a warm sweater. Additional things to bring with you are mentioned on your specific seminar confirmation.
- WIFI: We offer a permanent Wifi hotspot in front of the entrance to the boutique/office as well as around the entrance of the main house. Additionally you can login to the internet in the boutique via Ethernet cable or Wifi during the opening times of the boutique.
- THE FEES can be paid by cash in Swiss Francs (no Euros) either in cash, by EC-/Maestro card or Swiss postcard at the beginning of the seminar in our office. Guests from abroad can also pay by Visa or Mastercard, however we ask our participants from Switzerland to prefer the other modes of payment because of high transaction fees.
- A large sun terrace, a beautiful garden area, a ping pong table and a sauna are available.
- Woolen blankets, mattresses and cushions are available in the group room.
- Waldhaus Zentrum is a non-smoking house. There is a smoking temple for smokers in the garden.
- Our kitchen offers a rich variety of vegetarian gourmet food with mainly biological products. Most of the greens are supplied by producers nearby. Only if announced in advance, we offer a simple vegane lactose and gluten free alternative. On occasion we offer a corresponding dessert variation. Further individual dietary needs can only be considered by agreement and, depending on the effort required, for an additional charge.
- Energized water, tea and fruits are available free of charge all day long. In our self service bar you will find a variety of snacks as well as non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages. Please do not bring along your own beverages.
- In the Waldhaus Boutique you can buy natural cosmetics, postcards, shawls, clothes, tooth brushes as well as frankincense, books, meditation accessories and presents. The opening times will be announced on the entrance door of the boutique. Visit our online shop on www.waldhaus.ch.
- We offer our guests friendly dormitory-style rooms (4 to 6 beds). The number of single and double rooms is extremely limited. If we are unable to provide your desired single or double accommodation, we will be happy to find a private or hotel room nearby (car needed). For the Making Love Retreats please check the list of rooms.